Western Section AUA - Aloha LIVE!
We will miss Maui but not all is lost..Join us for the Best (virtual) Week in Urology.
Sessions will be recorded for on-demand viewing within 24 hours
However, only the live sessions are eligible for CME credit
| Virtual Meeting Registration Now Open!
The American Urological Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. More
Register today and enjoy a superb online meeting - there is much to learn and explore!
When you register, you'll receive
- Full HD LIVE STREAMING access to the WSAUA 2020 virtual meeting
- $50 discount voucher for a future meeting
- Moderated live sessions and Q&A with many of our speakers
- Access to the recording following the meeting in case you miss anything
- Interactive chats and on-demand breakout sessions
- A variety of prize opportunities for visiting the exhibits
- Networking opportunities with all other attendees
- Just Added: Daily Aloha Shirt Happy Hours based on Interest Groups
- CME credits to a max of 28.75
- CEU credits for CA Fluoroscopy License renewal
- Register by Oct. 20 = Entry into raffle for the TWO AWESOME GRAND PRIZES*
In short, you will absolutely not want to miss having access to this year’s Western Section AUA Conference.
Register Now on Whova
GRAND PRIZE #1
* Win a 4 night stay at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua. Stay includes upgraded ocean view room for 2, resort fees, parking and Club Lounge access!! Prize details are still in the works and the contest is subject to change. Only registered physicians, PA's, APP's are qualified to win this drawing to be held during the meeting.
GRAND PRIZE #2
* Win a 4 night stay at Grand Hyatt Kauai. Stay includes ocean view room for 2, parking and Club Lounge access!! Does not include daily resort fees. Prize details are still in the works and the contest is subject to change. Only registered physicians, PA's, APP's are qualified to win this drawing to be held during the meeting.
|Christopher Porter, MD||Virginia Mason MC - Seattle
||Secretary / Program Chair|
|Sia Daneshmand, MD||USC||Secretary-Elect|
|Anne Schuckman, MD||USC||Bladder/Urethra|
|Jim Hotaling, MD||Intermountain Healthcare - Utah||Pediatrics/Sexual Medicine|
|Alvaro Lucioni, MD||Virginia Mason MC - Seattle
|Tim Brand, MD||Madigan Army MC||Prostate|
|Marc Dall’era, MD||UC Davis||Prostate|
|Gary Chien, MD||Kaiser Los Angeles
|Tom Chi, MD||UCSF||Kidney/Lap/Calculi|
|Amanda Reed-Maldonado, MD||Tripler Army MC
||PREP Courses Director
|Eugene Rhee, MD, MBA
||Kaiser San Diego
||Health Policy Forum/Practice Managemnt
|Lou Koncz, PA
||Advanced Practice Provider/Allied Health|
|Joseph Presti, Jr., MD||Kaiser Oakland
||GU Tumor Board/Resident's Bowl/Posters|
|Craig Comiter, MD||Stanford
||Round Table/How I Do It
|Dean Hadley, MD||Loma Linda UMC
||Round Table/How I Do It|
All Urology Professionals Welcome
The Western Section of the American Urological Association invites all AUA members and urology professionals around the world to join us in Maui, Hawaii for one of Urology’s top meetings. Experience UROLOGY UPGRADED - where we deliver the most cost-effective use of your time by combining superb value, top quality CME, world-class speakers, recreation and relaxation. Enjoy a wide variety of topics & content infused with comfort, hospitality and collegiality while immersing yourself in sessions that foster engagement, connections and learning. With over 450 urologists and 50 allied health attendees expected, the WSAUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urology professionals in the Western U.S. Families are also welcome at the Western Section!
Who Should Attend?
Urologists • Urology Residents and Fellows • Doctors of Osteopathy • Advanced Practice Providers • Physician Assistants • Nurse Practitioners • Office Managers • Medical Assistants • Industry Partners