Optional programs to enrich your meeting experience
All Urologists & APP-Allied Health Pros Invited.
- Christopher P. Evans, MD (Speaker) Professor & Chair, Dpt. of Urologic Surgery, UC Davis
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a common condition that can significantly impair quality of life and carries a substantial personal and societal economic burden. Available evidence indicates that OAB is undertreated and inappropri...
- Neal Shore, MD (Speaker) Medical Director, Carolina Urologic Research Center
3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
- William Aronson, MD (Speaker) Professor, UCLA Department of Urology
Supported by Astellas Pharma US / Pfizer Oncology
- Robert Reiter, MD (Speaker) UCLA
- Laurence Klotz, MD, (Speaker) Professor of Surgery, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Supported by Abbvie